Terms and conditions of use
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE PROVIDER OF THE SERVICE
60REC S.r.l.s. sited in Viale Rustici 4, Parma, 43123 – Tax Code and VAT Number 02815930348 – through the website www.60rec.com
DESCRIPTION OF THE SERVICE
60REC is a technological solution aimed to favour the match between job-seekers and companies and/or recruitment intermediaries interested in finding employees/personnel.
The technological solution 60REC includes a Web Platform and a Mobile App.
There are two types of users of 60REC: Applicants, who look for a job, and Recruiters, who are interested in meeting aspirant applicants to a work position.
The technological solution 60REC offers a complete service to applicants to create video cover letters (video letters to introduce themselves and make the job application richer). The technological solution 60REC offers as well an easy consultation service of video cover letters created by the user applicants for the user recruiters.
The technological solution 60REC is a platform that offers services to create and consult videos and is foreign to its vision and any production, as it provides only the technical support to facilitate their creation and acts as mediator between persons concerned.
Consequently, the applicant may use or not his/her image and his/her decision in no way involves 60REC.
The platform of 60REC does not enable a video to be downloaded and further shared, but only to be consulted by the specific user recruiter.
The user applicants download the App for free from proper stores and sign in. Through their mobile devices, they save their video cover letter and upload it onto the platform. The user applicants can enter their personal dashboard from the App or the Web, and complete their application to an open position (or apply themselves), by e-mailing the link to view (no download) the given video cover letter through proper keys.
The user recruiters download the App also for free from the store or enter the Web. They sign in and enter the web or App as recruiters and if they have the necessary coins, they can view the video cover letter they have the right to consult (having received the link). Anytime a user recruiter agrees to view a video cover letter, one coin is deducted from his/her account.
FEES AND ACCESS TO THE SERVICE
The service is free for those who finish their video registration process for the purposes as allowed by 60REC.
- In his/her personal dashboard, the user applicant can manage as many as 30 videos.
- 60REC makes available a service of consultation of users’ registered videos. After a 30-day free-trial period or 5 associations, the user interested in viewing the user applicants’ videos, can purchase pre-defined packages of coins or tickets with a fixed expiration date but unlimited use.
- Coin is meant as the fee paid by the user recruiter to view a specific video of a user applicant.
- The offering includes packages of coins to consult videos.
- Each package will last for 12 months. After this period, the unused coins will expire.
- The duration of the coins may be extended by buying some more, even in a smaller package.
- Each video shall be consulted by as many as 10 recruiter accounts.
- The coins can be purchased on the website www.60rec.com paying by credit card and Paypal.
- 60REC agrees to timely inform the users via email about expiring and/or low coins.
USE OF SERVICE
The users (applicants and recruiters) may not:
- 60REC protects the confidentiality of the data connected to the user’s online purchase in accordance with current regulations.
- Register inappropriate contents or, in general, contents different from those the technological solution was thought and designed for.
- Breach or attempt to breach the correct working of the solution, reverse engineer or attempt to extract the software source code.
- Use spiders, robots, crawlers, or other automatic interfaces to access the services or mine out information concerning other users.
- Use fake data and/or personal details.
- Use other people’s data and/or personal details.
- Try to “advertise” services or products in their videos through images or promotional messages.
- Register contents that use fake/misleading information about illegal, illicit or however inappropriate activities.
- Attach to the application resumes or files using fake/misleading information about illegal, illicit or however inappropriate activities.
- Publish videos or contents in general on behalf of a third party.
- Share the access credential with third parties.
- Attempt to interfere with the system, as for example, but not only, by sending viruses.
- Promote or support in the video registration, illegal or unauthorised copying of other people’s works protected by copyright (for example, music, parts of films, etc.).
- Use the technological solution 60REC for any illegal or illicit activity.
- Share the contents of videos consulted through 60REC with third parties, which have no right for consulting.
- Make inappropriate use of the consulted contents (videos, resumes and files in general), e.g. screencast, screenshot, grabbing, etc.
- Forward to third parties, which are not involved in the personnel recruitment process, the email with the invitation link to the applicants’ video and resume.
For the violation of these commitments, 60rec has the right to unilaterally and immediately delete the videos and accounts of the person involved and to refuse providing the service to him/her also in the future.
The users (applicants and recruiters) are:
- Record and share images of minors through 60REC.
- Aware that the conditions of use of service might be integrated and/or updated without asking the user for further agreement.
- Responsible for the confidentiality of their account data (username, password), and for all purposes it is used for, either they have been registered or not.
- Acknowledged that they must immediately inform 60REC at its email address: firstname.lastname@example.org for any unauthorised use of their account.
- Aware that 60rec is in no way responsible for the “right to image” of the person recording the video, as it only makes available a mean (platform) that allows to channel and address the registered video contents to the persons concerned for a direct relationship between applicant and recruiter.
- Aware that if they delete their account, all of their information is permanently lost.
- Aware that the videos will be deleted after 4 months.
- Aware that the user, who has made an application video, has the right to delete it any moment, also before its natural expiration date. The video will be no more available for consultation even after sending its link.
- Aware that the services might be flanked or associated with ads.
- Aware that any software related to 60REC might install updates, newer versions and new functions.
- Aware that 60REC reserves the right to delete videos (or contents in general) it considers inappropriate, because containing improper/illegal/offensive messages/images or that breaks the copyright law. It also reserves the right to take legal action in the appropriate jurisdictions.
- Aware that 60REC reserves the right to delete an account if videos (or contents in general) it considers inappropriate, because containing improper/illegal/offensive messages/images or that break the copyright law have been disseminated through it.
- Not disclose to third parties videos and attachments a user is applying to a position with.
- Transmit the user recruiters receiving the application, the correct ways to consult and use videos/resumes/files in general.
- Delete videos and/or contents of any kind it considers improper/offensive/illegal/illicit when properly flagged, but it has no customer due diligence.
- Delete videos when the given life period is over.
- Delete the account used to disseminate videos and/or contents of any kind, it considers improper/offensive/illegal/illicit when properly flagged, but it has no customer due diligence.
60REC is not responsible for:
- Restrict the consultation of each video to as many as 10 accounts.
- The contents of the videos the users upload onto the platform, nor of their image transferred in them, as it only provides with a service aimed to improve the effective delivery of the video.
- The success of the applications sent through 60REC.
- The purpose, for which the user recruiter, as recipient of the video, will actually use the videos, resumes and information he/she has received through 60REC.
- The truthfulness of the user profiles.
- The fact the conditions of use can be any moment cancelled and/or amended.
- If the user does not agree with the conditions of use he/she will not use the service 60REC.
- If the user breaks the conditions of use, his/her access to the service shall be suspended and/or be liable of his/her behaviour, if it breaks the law.
- The contents of 60REC (graphics, layout, logos, etc.) are protected by the copyright law and the use of unauthorised subjects is forbidden.
- The technological solution 60REC was thought and designed to be used by those people only, who seek for a job, aimed to apply for a job and/or open positions related to their working career; or by employers who look for employees and/or associates. Any other use shall be considered inappropriate and will be prosecuted. 60rec reserves the right to change the scope of service.
LEGAL DISPUTES/EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION
The contract between applicants/users and 60REC is concluded in Italy and governed by Italian Law. For any dispute arising in connection to the interpretation, application, execution or termination of these Conditions or single purchase orders, if the Client is a consumer as per the Consumer Code, the parties mutually agree to elect the Court of his/her place of permanent or temporary residence if it is located in Italy as exclusive court of competent jurisdiction; in any other case, the competent jurisdiction is exclusively the Court of Parma. Pursuant to the Code of Civil Procedure, any other competent jurisdiction shall be explicitly, singularly and preliminarily excluded in favour of the exclusive jurisdiction.
- Service is for adults only.